1. The wife of former "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson has filed for divorce after nearly 19 years of marriage. Erika Jackson filed for divorce Friday, Sept. 26, 2014 in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. The pair was married in December 1995, and she listed their separation date as Sept. 11. They have two children together, and Erika Jackson is seeking physical custody and spousal support. Their youngest child is age 17. Erika Jackson is asking to restore her name to Erika Riker.
2. According to US Weekly, Jordan Sparks, 24, and Jason Derulo have split. Sparks, an "American Idol" winner and Derulo, 25, split after three years of dating. Singers Jordin Sparks (L) and Jason Derulo attend the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards at The Forum on August 24, 2014 in Inglewood, California. Too young,too sad.
3. Amber Rose filed for divorce from "We Dem Boyz" rapper Wiz Khalifa on Tuesday, Sept. 23, 2014, in Los Angeles. The model cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the couple's breakup after a year of marriage.
4.Kris Jenner filed for divorce Monday, Sept. 22, 2014, in Los Angeles, from estranged husband, Bruce Jenner, citing irreconcilable differences
5. JLaw and Nicolas Hoult: The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" co-stars called it quits after dating on and off since 2011.
6. Singer Brandy and music executive Ryan Press ended their two-and-a-half-year engagement.
7. "Jerry Maguire" actor Cuba Gooding Jr. and his wife Sara Kapfer announced they were separating after 20 years of marriage and three children together.
8. Singer Jennifer Lopez and choreographer Casper Smart ended their two-and-a-half-year relationship amidst reports Smart was corresponding with another woman.
9. "Glee" actress Rivera and rapper Big Sean ended their engagement in April after being engaged since October 2013.
10. French DJ David Guetta and his wife Cathy divorced in March after 22 years of marriage and two kids
11. "Iron Man" actress Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Martin announced their separation, which they deemed their "conscious uncoupling," in March after 10 years of marriage and two kids together.
13. The biggest break-up.The "Blurred Lines" singer and the "Baggage Claim" actress filed for separation in February after nine years of marriage.
14. Actress Hilary Duff and hockey player Mike Comrie announced they were splitting in January after a little more than just three years of marriage. They have a son, Luca.