Today, I will do it a little bit different. I will give you tips on how to get through life easily. Life is hard already and we need some motivation to do things that we think are so hard to do. Let me take you through some easy tips to make life more worthy of living.
|Get that Job|
|This is no joke....it works!|
|You need these|
|Wow I could be a linguistic with this|
|That's enough space to sleep in...lol|
|This is why we need Moms around sometimes|
|Easy job made easier|
|Be very careful when choosing|
- Have a stomach ache? Lay on your left side and rub your stomach in clockwise circles. It'll help!
- Whether you have acne or not, it’s important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oil.
- The expiration date on water bottles is for the bottle, not the water.
- Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weight.
- 'Music' has the ability to repair brain damage as well as return lost memories.
- Listening to music while working creates a positive mood and makes you more productive.”
- Music is so influential on your brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world
- People who get at least 8 hours of sleep each night are more likely to have good heart health than those who get less sleep, a study found.
- If you want to buy a car, do it at the end of the month, when a salesperson has to meet their quota. They will likely cut you a deal.
- Studying for 30-50 minutes, with 10 minute breaks is one of the best methods to improve your retention.
- Fat burning foods: grapefruit, watermelon, berries, hot peppers, celery, greek yogurt, eggs, fish, green tea, coffee, water, oatmeal.
- Drinking cold water will help you lose weight naturally and speeds up your metabolism.
- Not arguing at all in a relationship represents a lack of interest. People who care about one another tend to argue now and again.
- The mango is the most popular fruit in the world. It also helps to prevent cancer, clears skin and lowers cholesterol.
- Smiles have been proven to be more attractive on a woman's face than makeup.
- Teens who are grateful experience an increase in mental health and a greater sense of meaning in life.
- Mixing alcohol with Diet Coke will get you more drunk than mixing it with regular Coke.
- If you have hiccups, hold your breath and swallow three times to get rid of them
- Mosquito bite? Press a *hot* spoon onto the spot. The heat will destroy the protein that caused the reaction and the itching will stop.
- The human brain isn’t fully functional for learning until after 10 AM. Studies have proved that school begins too early.
- Emotional pain lasts for 10 to 20 minutes, anything longer is actually self inflicted by over thinking, making things worse.
- The temperature of a woman’s face rises when she makes contact with a male which causes her to ‘glow.’
- You are what you eat. People who enjoy sweets like chocolate tend to be more generous, happier, selfless and open minded.
- 75% of women ask questions in which they already know the answer to. This is why it’s best to simply tell her the truth.
- Marrying your best-friend eliminates the risk of divorce by 75%.
- Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 years to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
- A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.
- Your height is generally determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is usually determined by the mother.
- Every 43 seconds someone attempts suicide. The Suicide hotline: 1-800-784-2433. Works in every country.
- Dear whoever is reading this, you're beautiful and someone out there is crazy about you. Smile because life is too short to be unhappy
Submitted by; Adeh The Blogger