Wednesday 3 December 2014

Kourtney "KOKO" Bears It All (PICS!!)

Kourtney Kardashian, DuJour  
 Brian Bowen Smith/DuJour
That's one hot mama!
Kourtney Kardashian seems to be following in younger sister Kim's footsteps by posing nude while pregnant for DuJour magazine. The Kourtney and Khloé Take the Hamptons reality star bared it all for three photographs, which reveal the 34-year-old mom's beautiful baby bump.
Taken by Brian Bowen Smith, the photos have Kourtney dressed in several barely-there ensembles, one of which even reveals her nipples. Scantily clad in a drenched white tunic dress, Kourtney stuns as she poses, showing off her third (!) baby bump. The reality star was styled by Monica Rose, who clearly knows how to make pregnancy look phenomenal!
And Kourtney feels great, too. She told the magazine, "I really feel so comfortable, and almost at my best, when I'm pregnant...I don't know, I just feel just like it's such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through and knowing that this is what my body is made to do, there's something about that that's so empowering and beautiful and I just really embrace it."
SEE: Kourtney's chic pregnancy style
Kourtney Kardashian, DuJour  
Brian Bowen Smith/DuJour
 
Don't get used to the idea of Kourtney participating in too many nude shoots, though. What appeals to the soon to be mom-of-three—she already has Mason, 4, and Penelope, 2, with longtime love Scott Disick—is that she is capturing her body in a unique state before she gives birth around Christmas.
"I'm not trying to impress anybody, or be something that I'm not. It's just a beautiful thing, just being able to take those photographs and have them, and just be able to show my children, 'This was you inside,'" she said. "It's just been about the shape of my body being pregnant and capturing that moment in my life that's appealing to me.
So would she do a nude photo shoot while she wasn't with child? Maybe!
"But, I mean, I would never say never to doing a nude shoot not pregnant," she admitted.
WATCH: Kourtney defends Scott while fighting with Khloé
Kourtney Kardashian, DuJour  
Brian Bowen Smith/DuJour
 
There would definitely be plenty of people who would like to see that!
But in another photo for DuJour, Kourtney is dressed in nothing but a feather bib that really doesn't cover up very much, but she isn't self-conscious about it. In fact, she has the best attitude about self-confidence.
"To me, nudity is not something to be ashamed of. I'm not embarrassed of my body, so I think it was something that initially I did do for myself..." Kourtney said. "I also, in general, don't really care that much about what people think of me. It doesn't rule my world, or affect my decisions, or anything about what other people think, as long as I did something because I wanted to."
Cheers to that!
PHOTO: See how gorgeous Kourtney looked at her baby shower!
She also has a great partner in crime by her side, who always makes sure to tell her that she's looking great.
"One thing that's amazing about [Scott] is that he's always very supportive and very complimentary. Whether I'm changing, or about to take a shower, or something, he's always complimenting my body and makes me feel good about myself."

Follow me on TwitterFacebook for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lupita Nyong'o has done it again!

Jay Z has released another song from his much publicized album 4.44. This new song is called MaNyfaCedGod  featuring James Blake and the vi...